Angel Kids Pediatrics is seeking front desk staff with great customer service skills.
Must be able to multitask and work under pressure in a busy pediatric office. Must be able to work all shifts including nights and weekends, and willing to travel between the six office locations.
Responsible for greeting our patients in a friendly manner, maintaining the organization of the front office, and ensuring the lobby environment is welcoming.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain confidentiality of all patient records
- Register new patients and update necessary records
- Schedule patient appointments
- Distribute forms and paperwork to patients; ensuring their completion
- Greet patients and other visitors to our office
- Answer patients’ questions and provide assistance when necessary
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with staff
- Appropriately answer and direct all incoming calls
- Collect and process patient payments correctly
- Close the daily batch accurately
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience working as a medical receptionist is required
- Pediatric experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Contact: Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com