Angel Kids Pediatrics is seeking a project manager to lead several projects within the organization. The individual is expected to provide leadership by establishing the project execution approach and overseeing project hand-over, execution planning, and monitoring and controlling activities for both internal and external resources to accomplish all project goals.
- Planning and scheduling: Define all project plan documents, including scope and financial plans, schedule and risk management plans.
- Project execution and control: Ensure that the project follows execution best practices. Effectively monitors and controls project progress and efficient resource utilization
- Monitoring and controlling project financials: overseeing project invoicing status, cost, expenses and cash flow
- Identifying, qualifying, quantifying and managing project risks, and ensuring that all opportunities are identified and pursued
- Build and maintain strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders and effectively communicate with all stakeholders
- Planning, coordinating and executing marketing activities from early conceptualization through launch and in market support. Executing logistical, administrative and marketing tasks throughout project life cycle.
- Project Management experience delivering multi-stranded integrated Healthcare solutions in a customer facing role within healthcare organizations, public or private.
- Experience of full project life cycle through initiation, execution, Go-Live and closure with emphasis on marketing healthcare products or concepts.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills, especially translating technical content into high-impact marketing messaging for internal and external audiences
- Direct healthcare knowledge or 3+ years’ experience with a Health Information Technology and healthcare marketing.
- Experience managing resources, time tracking, budgets and forecasting
- Experience in managing contracts including third-party contracts
- Strong strategic, analytical, and synthesis skills and experience marketing healthcare products or concepts.
- Strong meeting facilitation skills with both large and small audiences
- Ability to manage a diverse project workload
- Technical knowledge in software and implementation processes
- Proficiency in English
- University degree or 10+ years’ experience managing large, complex projects preferably in healthcare IT
- Project Management qualification such as Prince2, PMP or PMI
- Project Management: 3 years Education:
Contact: Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org